[kerb rash] :verb: To scrape your rims on the curb when parking.
These scars mark you as an urban driver. It only takes a bit of snow, a dark night and a tight turn, or someone else driving your car and the damage is done.
You paid a lot of money for your rims. You chose them yourself for the look of your car. They make a statement and you always smile when you see them. Yet let’s face it, if they are marred and scraped, it changes everything and still makes a statement; one that would make you wince. Automotive dealers, tire stores, and body shops recommend Curb Rash by name to repair your damaged rims. The next time your wheels need repair, call the wheel rash repair professionals at Curb Rash. Call us today and find out how little it costs to get your wheels spinning true.
Over 65,000 wheels repaired, on location, by trained service technicians, all of the repairs costing far less money than a wheel replacement.
- Car Dealerships
- Body Shops
- Auto Service Centers
- Detail Shops
- Personal Vehicles
- Rental Car Locations
- Insurance Companies
- Curb Checked Rims
- Scraped Wheels
- Peeling Paint
- Clear Coat problems
- Factory Painted
- Brushed Aluminum
* We do not repair chrome, cracked, or bent rims.
Find a Curb Rash Pro Near You
For Auto Professionals
Attention Auto Dealers
- On-site service by our profesionally trained technicians.
- Paint matches for all OEM wheels.
- Repair painted, polished and machined wheels.
- Increased valuation of your inventory.
- Increase your bottom line through both cost savings and added sales
- On-site touch ups without the removal of the wheel off the car.
- Huge savings on wheels damaged slightly by employees or during shipping.
- We walk your lot on a schedule.
- Elimination of needless haggling over unit prices due to damaged wheels.
- Don't lose a potential sale due to the cost of new wheels.
- Increase profits by offering your customers alternatives such as used or repaired wheels.
Body Shop Manager:
- Some damaged wheels can be repaired to insurance standards right on-site
- We can be your cosmetic wheel repair solution
Lease Turnback Manager:
- No angry customers because of surprise wheel replacement bills
- Up-selling wheel repairs offers both profitability and customer satisfaction
- Leaseholder cost savings means more repeat customers